3 eggs, separated
3 tablespoons low calorie sweetener
2 teaspoons chocolate essence
25g self raising flour (4 syns)
1 level tablespoon cocoa powder (2.5 syns)
Quarter tsp instant coffee
2-3 tablespoons water
Choc shot to decorate (0.5 per tsp)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (for fan assisted, adjust for other oven types as appropriate).
2. Place the egg yolks, sweetener, chocolate essence, coffee powder and 1 tbsp water into a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl whisk your eggs until they form very stiff peaks. If in doubt, keep going. They need to be very, very stiff peaks!
4. Go back to your other bowl and sift in your cocoa and flour. Mix well, add an extra tablespoon or two of water so that it’s not too dry looking.
5. Gently fold in your stiff peaked egg whites to the chocolate mixture, keeping as much air in as possible.
6. Distribute into 6 cupcake cases in a muffin tin.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes, do not open the door during this time else they will drop.
8. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before decorating with a drizzle of choc shot if you wish, but they’re lovely on their own too.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230