7 Syns per serving, serves 4
- 3 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 level tbsp sweetener granules, plus 2 level tsp for the sauce
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 65g low-fat spread
- 65g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- To make the sauce, put 1 level tbsp cocoa, 2 level tsp sweetener and 85ml water in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir well. Once it’s bubbling, mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water and add to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened and glossy, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cream the remaining sweetener with the spread and mix in the sieved flour, eggs and remaining cocoa.
- Spray 4 mugs with low-calorie cooking spray and pour in the batter. Cover each mug with cling film, pierce with a fork and cook them one by one in the microwave for 30 seconds on high. Check they’re spongy by touching the surface with your finger – they might need another 10 seconds. Leave to rest for 1 minute.
- Turn the puddings out on to plates and pour over the sauce to serve.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230