- 1 cup sr flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder, good quality
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup mixed berries (we used frozen)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp. cold water
- Cooking spray
- Sift self raising flour and cocoa into medium bowl.
- Make well in the centre and add egg, milk and sugar.
- Mix well until smooth. Place in fridge until ready to cook.
- Meanwhile place berries in a small saucpan with water and simmer for 5 mins. Stir in cornflour mixture until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Take out your mix from fridge, if it is very thick then add a little milk to help thin it out.
- Preheat non stick medium frying pan, with a little cooking spray, over medium heat, add about ¼ cup into pan and cook op, until bubbles form on the flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with warmed berries.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230