- 400g can haricot or cannellini beans, drained
- 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 1 small onion or shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Bunch of spring onions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 level tsp Cajun seasoning
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Place the beans, onion, garlic, chilli, red pepper and half the spring onions into a food processor and whizz to chop roughly. Transfer to a bowl, season lightly and stir in the beaten egg. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into burgers. Place on a baking tray sprayed lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and toss with the Cajun seasoning, then arrange on a baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- When the wedges have been cooking for about 10 minutes, put the burgers on the oven shelf below the wedges and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt, tomatoes and remaining spring onions in a bowl and season to taste.
- Serve the bean burgers with the wedges, chunky sauce and your favourite salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230