6½ Syns per serving, serves 4
Deduct 6 Syns if using Tasty Wholemeal Bread 400g as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice.
- 4 eggs
- 120ml skimmed milk
- 2 level tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 slices wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 120g fat-free natural yogurt
- 400g mixed berries
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sweetener and ground cinnamon until well combined. Dip each slice of bread into the egg, allowing the bread to soak up the mixture.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Fry the bread in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Slice in half diagonally and divide between 4 plates. Divide over the yogurt and berries and dust with a pinch of cinnamon.