- 2 Slimming World Pork Sausages
- 2 rashers lean back bacon, visible fat removed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- ½ tin baked beans
- 1 or 2 large eggs
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms, onion, tomato and potato. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potato is golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until piping hot.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230