Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: 5
- 3 oranges, peeled, pith removed and separated into segments
- 50g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 medium eggs, separated
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 tbsp Cointreau
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 level tbsp milk or dark chocolate curls (or grated chocolate)
- 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- Divide the orange segments between 4 dessert glasses.
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesnít touch the water (or in the microwave on a low heat for 30 seconds). Stir until smooth and leave to cool slightly.
- Put the egg whites in a large, clean glass bowl. Beat with an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form stiff peaks.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, sweetener, orange zest and Cointreau. Stir in the melted chocolate.
- Using a large metal spoon, gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until well combined. Spoon the mixture over the oranges and chill for 3-4 hours, or until set.
- To serve, top each chocolate pot with a tablespoon of fromage frais. Decorate with the chocolate curls and cocoa powder.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230