2 chicken breasts (choose free range but chunky ones for the best results)
4 slices thin cut bacon, fat removed
80g low fat cheddar, into 2 cubes 40g in weight each
2 slices of wholemeal bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp sugar free or zero calorie tomato ketchup or bbq sauce (if you haven’t got one, use 1 tbsp of standard ketchup or bbq sauce instead and remember to add syns).
2 sweet potatoes
Salad of your choice, to serve.
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Prepare your sweet potato chips by slicing into wedges. Spray a baking tray liberally with Frylight and lay the chips straight on. Spray with more frylight and into the oven. These will need to be cooked for about 40 minutes in total, make sure you turn a few times during cooking and add more frylight if you need.
3. Start preparing your chicken by making an incision carefully along one side about 1-2 inches in length, careful not to cut through completely. Pop your cube of cheese inside. You may need to cut the cheese into smaller pieces to fit it inside.
4. Wrap your chicken in 2 pieces of bacon per serving. The bacon should be holding everything in place so the cheese isn’t falling out.
5. From there, prepare three bowls. One with the breadcrumbs in, one with the bbq sauce or ketchup in and one with the egg, beaten.
6. Dunk each piece of bacon-chicken into the ketchup/bbq sauce, then the egg and then roll in breadcrumbs until covered. Spray a tray with fylight and lay the chicken pieces on it.
7. Cook in the oven or at least 25 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with your sweet potato fries and a big salad!
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230