- 1 large courgette
- Half a large onion finely chopped
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 3 small eggs
- A big handful of grated cheese (or 1 cup!)
- Preheat oven to 200’c
- Grate your courgette.
- Put half the courgette into the middle of a tea-towel then twist the water out. Repeat with the other half.
- Put into a large mixing bowl
- Add 3 eggs, the onion and the grated cheese
- Whizz 2 slices of wholemeal bread (or you could use 3 of the wholemeal Kingsmill crustless slices) into breadcrumbs in a food processor and add that to your bowl.
- Mix all together using your hands.
- Shape the mixture into balls as big or as mini as you like and place on a baking tray.
- I sprayed my baking tray with frylight and then sprayed them again.
- Cook for 15-20mins at 200’c.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230