Cook time: Ready in about 20 minutes
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- 350g dried tagliatelle
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 350g lean ham, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 400g can artichoke hearts in water drained and halved
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the sugar snap peas for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, fromage frais, chopped tarragon, and garlic. Season well and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray, add the ham and artichokes and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain the pasta and peas and add to the frying pan along with the fromage frais mixture. Toss to mix well and serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230