- 350g chopped mushrooms
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 225g thawed king prawns
- 150g fat-free natural fromage frais
- Dried pasta shapes
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with a low-calorie cooking spray.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and crushed garlic cloves and book over a high heat for 3-4 minutes (until soft).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the baby spinach leaves and add the thawed king prawns, and cook until the spinach has wilted and the prawns are cooked through.
- Turn the heat off and add 150g fat-free natural fromage frais and stir until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture over your favourite boiled pasta to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.