Prep time: 20
Cook time: 20
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: 6 1/2
- 110g low-fat spread suitable for baking
- 50g light soft brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Silver Spoon Sweetness and Light Brown Sweetener
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 110g self-raising flour sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 75g carrots, peeled and grated
For the topping:
- 110g quark
- 3 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 175g pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced and cut into triangles
- Icing sugar to dust
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Line an 8in/20cm loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment.
- Put the spread, sugar, sweetener and orange zest in a bowl and mix. Whisk the vanilla into the eggs, then stir into the sugar mixture.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, mixed spice and grated carrots.
- Spoon the cake mixture into the tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until risen and firm to the touch.
- Turn out and leave to cool.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230