- 6 low-fat pork or chicken sausages
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 250g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½tsp fennel seeds
- 250ml hot chicken stock
- 75g baby leaf spinach
- 200g dried pasta shapes, such as penne
- 100g quark
- 10g fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the sausages according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the leek and mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 minutes, adding a little water if needed. Add the garlic, fennel seeds and stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir through the spinach to wilt and remove from the heat.
- At the same time, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and add to the vegetable mixture along with the quark and parsley. Cut each sausage into six pieces and stir them into the pasta. Season to taste and serve hot with salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230