- 700 g onions prepared weight & finely diced or shredded in a food processor
- 170 g fat free natural yogurt
- 40 g reduced fat mature cheddar grated
- 2 eggs
- Spray a large non stick deep based pan with frylight and fry the onions with a pinch of salt over low to medium heat for 30 minutes until a caramelised brown. NOTE: you may want to stir occasionally throughout to ensure it isn’t catching, but you may need to add a splash of water.
- Now preheat your oven on 180 degrees c.
- Meanwhile, spray a 7″ or similar quiche dish with frylight and spread the onions on the base.
- Then in a jug, whisk the eggs, followed by mixing in the natural yogurt and stir in the seasoning along with most of the cheese (holding some back for the top).
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the onions, sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230