Free, Serves 4
1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
2 tbsp tikka curry powder
8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs (or see tip)
400g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
200g baby leaf spinach
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Cook the cauliflower florets in a saucepan of boiling water over a high heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix the curry powder and 3 tbsp water in a shallow dish to make a smooth paste. Make a few slashes in each chicken thigh, add to the paste and toss to coat evenly. Spray a large non-stick roasting tin with low-calorie cooking spray and arrange the chicken thighs in a single layer.
- Toss the cauliflower with any remaining curry paste to coat the florets lightly and add to the tin around the chicken thighs. Season lightly, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 10 minutes. Scatter over the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender.
- Just before the end of the cooking time, place the spinach in a large colander over the sink and pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt it. Drain well, add to the chicken and cauliflower and serve hot.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230