5 minutes plus 6 hours freezing
If you don’t have lids for your lolly moulds, cover the moulds with a piece of kitchen foil, make a small slit with a knife and poke in a lolly stick or similar.
- 700ml diet lemonade
- No-added-sugar fruit cordial, to taste
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 level tbsp sweetener granules (optional)
- 10 fresh cherries, pitted, or other berries
- Pour the lemonade into a jug, dilute to taste with the cordial and stir in the lemon juice and the sweetener, if using. Taste the mixture and add more cordial or lemon juice if needed, then divide between 10 x 75ml ice-lolly moulds.
- Drop a cherry into each mould, cover with the lid (see tip) and freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, dip the moulds very briefly in hot water and slide out the lollies.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.