- 400g lean minced lamb
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tbsp paprika powder
- 100g fat-free yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ground coriander
Salad and Dressing
- ½ lettuce
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 pita bread
- Mix the minced lamb and spices in a bowl.
- Place the lamb mixture in a greased oven tin. Level the mixture flat and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Topple the cooked lamb mixture on a cutting board and cut it into thin slices.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Split the pita bread and fill each with the salad ingredients and a slice of the lamb mixture. Top it with the yogurt dressing, parsley, and mint.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230