- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 500g extra-lean beef mince
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lean bacon rashers, visible fat removed
- 1 level tbsp. extra-light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, halved (and toasted if you like)
- A few lettuce leaves
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings.
- Place the onion, beef and parsley in a large bowl. Season and mix well with your hands until combined. Divide the mixture into eight equal portions and form each into a burger. Place the burgers on a plate lined with baking parchment, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the grill to high. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat then gently press the burgers into the pan – you may need to cook them in two batches. Cook for 1 minute then turn and cook for a further minute to seal. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the burgers and the bacon from the heat and drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the mayonnaise and fromage frais together and spread on both halves of the rolls. Fill with the lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, burgers and bacon.
- Serve hot with chips (Slimming World style) and plenty of salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230