5 Syns each, makes 4
- 500ml hot chicken stock
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 200g green beans, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms (halved or quartered if large)
- 1 level tsp chicken gravy granules
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 450g can cooked lean ham, visible fat removed, cut into small cubes
- Handful of fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100g ready-rolled light puff pastry
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Put the stock, chicken, onions, garlic, carrots, beans and mushrooms in a pan and cook over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring often, until the onions have softened and the chicken is cooked.
- Add the gravy granules and tomato purée and stir well. Add the ham and tarragon, season lightly and stir again. Remove from the heat and transfer to 4 individual, lipped pie dishes.
- Brush the lips of the dishes with some of the beaten egg. Cut the pastry into long, thin strips and divide equally between the pies, arranging in a lattice pattern. Brush the pastry with the remaining egg and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed up and golden.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230