3 Syns per serving, serves 4
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub plain quark
- 175g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 400g canned tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 75g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and tip back into the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese and some seasoning.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray. Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230