- 227g/8oz fresh spinach
- juice of ½ lemon
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf
- 4 slices ham, all visible fat removed
- 4 poached eggs
- Place the spinach in a large pan with the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain off any juice and keep warm.
- For the sauce. Season the fromage frais with the tarragon and a little salt and black pepper. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes until warm. Don’t boil or the fromage frais will separate.
- To assemble. Place a slice of toast on each plate and cover with a slice of ham. Pile on the spinach and top with a poached egg. Spoon over the sauce and serve immediately.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230