- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Large pinch of paprika
- String of cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 eggs
- 200g can baked beans in tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6. Cook the potato wedges in lightly salted boiling water over a high heat for 6-7 minutes then drain well and tip on to a non-stick baking tray.
- Spray the wedges with low calorie cooking spray and toss with the paprika. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until the potatoes start to crisp up.
- Season with salt, make some space and break the eggs on to the tray. Return the tray to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat the baked beans in a pan over a low heat.
- Serve the eggs, chips and tomatoes with the baked beans and tomato ketchup, if you like.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230