- 750g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- low calorie cooking spray
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 2tsp dried oregano
- 400g of your favourite mushrooms, halved or sliced
- 2 x 415g cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 4 large eggs
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas 6. Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain and spread them out on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking parchment. Spray with low calorie cooking spray, season and roast for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking parchment, sprinkle over the dried oregano and season to taste. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast for 15-20 minutes on the shelf under the potatoes.
- While the potatoes and tomatoes are roasting, spray a wide non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Add the beans, stir to mix well and cook for 5 minutes to heat the beans through.
- Poach the eggs in a saucepan of gently simmering water (4-5 minutes for soft, up to 8-10 minutes for firm).
- Divide the potatoes, tomatoes and the bean and mushroom mixture between plates. Top with the poached eggs, grind over a little black pepper and scatter over the parsley to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising. These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230