- 6 spring onions, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 250ml boiling vegetable stock
- Large handful of fresh parsley
- 500g fettuccine or other long pasta
- 500g tenderstem broccoli, thinly sliced lengthways
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved (a mix of red and yellow looks great)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Finely slice the green parts of the spring onions and set them aside. Put the white parts of the spring onions in a food processor along with the garlic, chilli, mustard powder, stock and parsley and blend until fairly smooth.
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, adding the broccoli for the last 3-4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well, return to the pan and place over a high heat.
- Pour in the stock mixture, toss well and cook for 1-2 minutes or until piping hot.
- Divide between plates and top with tomatoes and reserved spring onions. Season to taste and serve hot.Credits: goodtoknow.co.uk
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230