- 600g new potatoes, scrubbed
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Tiny sprigs of rosemary
- A pinch of sea salt
- 4 Lean Beef Fillet Steaks
- 2 tbsp crushed mixed peppercorns
- Wilted spinach, to serve
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 350ml beef stock
- 1 level tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 300g mixed mushrooms (button, chestnut, shiitake), sliced
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- A Handful Of Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Cut small slices into each potato at regular intervals, making sure not to cut right through. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Tuck the rosemary sprigs into some of the slices. Sprinkle with sea salt and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, turn the potatoes and cook for a further 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm. Meanwhile make the sauce. Place the shallots, mustard powder, stock and mustard into a small pan. Whisk to mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the mushrooms and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt and chopped parsley. Season well and keep warm. Season the steaks with the crushed peppercorns and some salt. Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Cook the steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Divide the potatoes and steaks between four plates, drizzle over the sauce and serve with the wilted spinach.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230