- 3 to 4 hard boiled eggs boiled
- 150 g frozen green beans
- 100 g lettuce
- 2 160g tins of tuna in brine drained
- 400 g new potatoes
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 tbsp capers
- Serveral tbsp french dressing *See recipe above
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juice only
- 240 ml water
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar or 3 if preferred
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/2 stick celery
- Cook the eggs in their shells for about 8-10 minutes in boiling water, then deshell and cut in to halves.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, then halve or quarter.
- Now place everything in a large serving bowl.
For the dressing
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over the salad and store the rest clean jars in the refrigerator. Note it has kept well in my fridge for months.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230