Serves 4 (Ready in 50 minutes)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 750ml boiling vegetable or chicken stock
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g skinless and boneless white fish fillets, such as hake, cod or halibut, cut into chunks
- 150g raw peeled king or tiger prawns
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of fresh rosemary sprigs, to garnish
Choose whichever fish fillets you like best for this deliciously simple dish. The aniseed hints of fennel make it a classic partner for fish and smoked paprika adds a touch of spice.
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots, garlic and fennel and stir-fry gently for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the paprika, tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil over a high heat. Turn the heat to low and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Add the beans and fish, simmer for 4 minutes or until the fish is almost cooked through, then add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they turn pink.
- Season to taste, ladle into bowls and garnish with rosemary sprigs to serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230