8 large eggs
1 tbsp no-added-sugar mint sauce
1 tsp dried chives
1 tsp dried parsley
1 onion, chopped
3 frozen spinach nests
100g frozen peas
1 courgette, grated
½ jar of roasted peppers in brine, drained and chopped
low-calorie cooking spray
Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
1. Mix the eggs together with the mint sauce, dried chives and parsley, season lightly and whisk together with a fork.
2. Place a deep non-stick frying pan (approx 20cm/8in diameter) with an ovenproof handle over a medium heat and add the onion, spinach and frozen peas. Cook until the spinach and peas have defrosted (about 5 mins), stirring occasionally.
3. Add the courgette and roasted peppers. Warm through, then remove the veg from the pan and keep warm.
4. Clean the pan out, spray the bottom and sides really well with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low to medium heat. Add the eggs and gently stir to warm through.
5. Stir in the vegetables then leave the frittata to gently cook for about 10 mins (or until the sides easily come away from the pan when using a spatula).
6. Cook in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the frittata feels firm to the touch and is slightly golden.
7. Release the frittata around the sides with a spatula, place a large plate over the top and, holding tightly, turn the plate and pan upside down to release the frittata. Use another plate to flip it back the right way up, as per the video.
8. Slice and serve warm or cold with lots of salad.