1 Syn per serving, serves 4
- 1kg floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper or King Edward, cut into wedges
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cooked skinless and boneless chicken breasts, shredded
- 170g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 20g fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, reserving some to serve
- 20g fresh Parmesan, coarsely grated
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Boil the wedges for 4 minutes, then drain well. Spread out on a non-stick baking tray in a single layer and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Season with a little salt and cook for 45 minutes, or until cooked through and golden, turning halfway.
- Meanwhile, put the onion, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and 2 crushed garlic cloves in a medium saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. Stir the chicken into the sauce, season and simmer until the chicken is piping hot.
- Mix the yogurt with the parsley and the remaining garlic, and set aside. Spoon the chicken mixture over the wedges, then top with the reserved parsley and evenly sprinkle over the Parmesan. Divide between 4 plates and serve with a quarter of the yogurt mixture per person and the salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230