- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g dried penne pasta
- 400g runner beans, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- 100g prepared chopped kale
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Put the chicken breasts in a bowl with the thyme, garlic, chilli flakes, lemon zest and juice. Season and toss to coat well.
- Arrange the chicken on a grill rack in a single layer and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is under the grill, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding the beans and kale for the final 4 minutes. Drain, season and divide between warmed plates.
- Slice the chicken thickly and serve with the vegetable penne.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230