• Fry Light
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 350gm skinless chicken breast, finely chopped
• 400gm can chopped tomatoes
• 1tsp dried oregano
• black pepper
• 6 dried lasagne sheets
For the cheese sauce:
• 150gm Philadelphia Light (2 x HEA or 12 Syns)**
• 80gm reduced-fat cheddar (2 x HEA or 12 Syns)**
• 100ml hot vegetable stock
• grated nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5.
2. Heat a large pan sprayed with Fry Light and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften.
3. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, oregano and seasoning. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the cheese sauce by placing the Philadelphia Light, vegetable stock, nutmeg and half of the cheddar into a small pan and heating gently, stirring constantly, until the Philadelphia has melted.
5. Spoon half of the chicken mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with 3 sheets of lasagne, breaking the sheets up to fit if necessary. Repeat the layers.
6. Pour the cheese sauce over the top of the lasagne and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the topping is golden brown. Serve with Syn-free potato wedges and a large mixed salad.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.