- 150g reduced fat smoky sausage – 12 syns
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 bell peppers of varying colours, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 125ml red wine – (we used an 8% vol wine for 4 syns but please check your own syn values as they vary) you can also use a red wine stock pot in replace of this but it will have a different taste once cooked.
- 2 teaspoons sweetener
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons So Easy Seasonings Greek blend
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Roughly chop the sausage into bite sized pieces and gently fry in a frying pan until golden, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan fry the onion and peppers until starting to soften.
- Add the tomato puree and the greek seasoning and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the red wine and deglaze the pan making sure to stir in all those lovely crispy bits that have started to form on the bottom of the pan then stir in the tomatoes.
- Add the sweetener, bay leaf and paprika and simmer on a low heat for 25 – 30 minutes until reduced down and thickened.
- Stir through the sausages and simmer for 5 minutes, season to taste if needed, remove the bay leaf and serve immediately either as a side dish or a main dish with some rice and vegetables.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230