- 200g dried bulgar wheat
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 300g fat free natural yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 300g tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Large handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh mint
- Cook the bulgar wheat according to the pack instructions. Drain, tip into a large bowl and leave to cool. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. Put the salmon fillets on a foil-lined grill rack and season to taste. Grill for 7-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Set aside to cool. At the same time, spray a large non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Add the spiced onions to the bulgar wheat along with the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and herbs. Season to taste and mix well. Flake the salmon on to the bulgar wheat and gently fold in, taking care not to break up the salmon flakes too much. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230