- Low calorie cooking spray
- 6 slices thick ham, visible fat removed cut into 1cm pieces
- 300g broccoli – par boiled
- 4 large eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 60g mature cheddar
- 60g parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the broccoli to a pan of boiling water and par-boil for 5 minutes
- Fry the onion and add the ham. Season well and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes then set aside
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Spoon the ham mixture into a flan dish.
- Mix the eggs, cottage cheese, parmesan and cheddar cheese in a bowl and spoon over the bacon mixture.
- Bake at 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 for 15-20 minutes until just set.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230