- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Handful of button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large eggs*, beaten
- 25g lean ham (visible fat removed), chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus a few longer pieces to garnish
- Lots of salad, to serve
- *Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers are advised to choose eggs showing the British Lion stamp if eating raw or partially cooked eggs.
- Spray a small, non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the beaten egg into the pan, and shake the pan a little to distribute it evenly. Scatter over the ham and the chopped chives, then cook until the base is set and the middle is slightly runny (or cook until completely set, if you prefer).
- Carefully slide the omelette onto a plate and fold over. Sprinkle with some freshly ground black pepper and serve with salad.
Helping you to get motivated
When you join Slimming World, you’ll become a member of a large supportive community of people in a similar situation to you, with a wealth of advice and tips on recipe ideas, meal planning and motivation whenever you need it.
You’ll also be assigned your own highly-trained consultant — a former member who can help you to set your own weight-loss and fitness goals. Members agree that this support is often key to their success.
You can choose between joining your local group or online.
If you’d like to join a group, please contact your local Consultant to find out how your group is running safely in line with local and national guidance.
All offer full details of how Slimming World’s Food Optimising programme works.
There is a huge list of Free Food to choose from, which doesn’t need to be weighed, calorie counted or measured.
You can also snack on these to satisfy your hunger in between meals.
In addition, you are encouraged to eat measured quantities of certain foods, known as ‘Healthy Extras’ that provide nutrients essential for a healthy, balanced diet.
These include milk and cheese (for calcium) and cereals and wholemeal bread (for fibre and minerals).
And so you never feel deprived you can enjoy limited amounts of treats which are higher-calorie, less filling foods that include chocolate, crisps and alcohol.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230