Cook time: Ready in about 25 minutes
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- 50g frozen peas
- 4 eggs
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- A small handful of fresh mint, shredded
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 100g thick-cut lean ham, cubed
- Boil 50g frozen peas for 3-4 minutes, low-calorie then drain. Preheat your grill to high.
- Crack 4 eggs into a medium bowl and beat well. Stir in 1 roughly chopped red onion, 1 cubed red pepper, a small handful of shredded fresh mint and the peas, and season well.
- Spray a medium ovenproof frying low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Cube 100g lean ham, scatter over the frittata, then grill for 4-5 minutes, or until set and the top is bubbling and slightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely, then cut into 6 wedges and divide between two lunchboxes.
- Chill until ready to eat.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230