- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 small potato peeled & finely grated
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp instant mash (or use a bigger potato instead)
- Preheat the oven on gas mark 6 and spray a 6 muffin tin with frylight.
- Spray a frying pan with frylight and gently fry the onions until softened.
- Transfer the onions to a mixing bowl, add the grated potato, seasoning, instant mash and egg and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture equally in each muffin hole (roughly a heaped tbsp each) and flatten.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes, then transfer to the frying pan and fry each side for 2 minutes to give it some crisp.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230