- Dry ingredients
- 170 g | 6oz gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients
- 140 ml | 4.7fl oz low-fat buttermilk
- 1 ripe medium banana chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- strawberries almonds, maple syrup, dusting of icing sugar, to serve
- Put all the dry ingredients in the Vitamix container and blitz in short bursts until you have a fine powder. Tip this into a large bowl.
- Put all the wet ingredients in your blender container and blitz until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ones and use a hand whisk to stir everything together until just combined. You will end up with a fairly thick batter. Set aside while the waffle maker heats up.
- Preheat the waffle maker until the ready light indicator comes on and spray with a little cooking spray.
- Pour enough batter to coat the centre of the waffle maker (about 1/2 cup) and then close. The batter should sizzle and will spread out as you close the machine. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until crisp. Repeat until you have used all of the batter.
- Serve the waffles warm with a little maple syrup, sliced strawberries, a handful of chopped almonds or the toppings of your choice.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230