- 120 ml (½ cup) skimmed milk, slightly warm
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp melted low fat spread such as Flora Light
- 150 g (1 ½ cups + 2 tbsp) oats
- 2 tbsp sweetener (optional, leave out for savoury waffles)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional, leave out for savoury waffles)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Stir the lemon juice into the milk and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and melted low fat spread. Stir to combine.
- Blitz the rolled oats (gluten-free if needed) until you have a fine powder and tip into a bowl.
- Add all remaining dry ingredients (sweetener, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt) and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined. Leave the batter to rest for at least 15 minutes so that the oats absorb some of the moisture.
- Heat your waffle maker and mist with cooking spray. Add enough batter to the centre of the waffle maker (to cover approx. ¾ of area) and close the lid.
- Cook until the waffle is golden and crisp then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Continue with remaining batter until you use it all up. Don’t stack the waffles while still warm as they will lose their crispness.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a little maple syrup or honey or serve with eggs and mushrooms as a savoury breakfast.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230