• 1 medium onion
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 275ml vegetable stock
• 1 large green pepper
• 425g can mixed pulses, drained and rinsed
• 600ml passata
• 1 large courgette
• 300g can sweetcorn kernels in water, drained
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Fresh oregano leaves
1. Peel and finely chop the onion and the garlic. Place in a large saucepan along with the oregano and half the stock. Bnng to the boa. cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile. halve and de-seed the pepper. Cut into small chunks. Stir the pepper. pulses and passata into the onion along with the remaining stock. Bring to the boil. cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Trim and dice the courgette into small chunks and stir into the soup along with the sweetcorn. Simmer for a further 10 minutes. Taste and season.
4. Ladle into warmed soup bowls, garnish with fresh oregano leaves and serve.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230