- 511g/1lb 2oz extra lean pork mince
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 level tsp English mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 908g/2lb potatoes, peeled
- 284ml/½ pint vegetable stock
- 312g/11oz Savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- Mix the pork mince in a bowl with the egg, garlic, spring onions and mustard. Season and mix well. Roll the mixture into 12 sausage shapes and chill them for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 25 minutes. Drain and leave to steam dry in a colander.
- Pour the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the cabbage and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes to the cabbage and stock and mash thoroughly. Season to taste and keep warm.
- Cook the sausages in low calorie cooking spray for 15 minutes, turning frequently so they brown evenly. Check they are cooked through.
- Serve with the colcannon and boiled carrots and cauliflower or vegetables of your choice.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230