- 400g fresh or frozen raspberries (slightly thawed if frozen), plus fresh raspberries to decorate
- finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 4 x 175g pots Muller Light Vanilla yogurt
- 3 egg whites*
- fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Brush a 1.5kg loaf tin with water and line with cling film, smoothing the film into the corners and leaving the excess to overhang the tin.
- Put the raspberries into a food processor with the orange zest and 1 tablespoon of sweetener. Whizz until you have a purée, then add the yogurts and whizz briefly to combine.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they’re just holding their shape. Whisk in the remaining sweetener a little at a time until you have a stiff glossy mixture, then gently fold into the yogurt.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and carefully fold the overhanging film over the top. Freeze overnight.
- About 20 minutes before you want to eat, dip the tin very briefly in hot water and turn out on to a plate. Leave in the fridge to soften slightly.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and mint sprigs and slice thickly to serve.