10oz/283g mushrooms, roughly chopped
6 shallots, roughly chopped
A small handful each of fresh tarragon and parsley, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2oz/57g Tesco Lighter Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
284ml beef stock
1 tbsp beef Bovril
4 thick beef fillet steaks, all visible fat removed
Steamed green beans, to serve
1. Preheat your oven to 200c/400F/Gas 6. Put the mushrooms and shallots in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Transfer to a frying pan sprayed with Fry light and stir-fry over a high heat for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated. Remove from the heat, stir in the herbs and season well. Set aside and keep warm until needed.
2. Divide the pastry into four portions and roll each into a 3 and half inch/9cm-diameter circle. Lightly score a criss-cross pattern on the top of each circle and place on a non-stick baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
3. Meanwhile, bring the stock and Bovril to the boil in a pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often, until reduced and thickened.
4. Season the steaks and spray with Fry light. Place in a hot, non-stick frying pan until cooked the way you like them (2-3minutes a side for rare, 3-4 minutes for medium, and 4-5 minutes for well done).
5. Divide the mushroom mixture between four plates/ Top with a steak and drizzle over the gravy and serve with steamed green beans.