• 1 onion. peeled and finely chopped
• 2 carrots. peeled and grated
• 2 lean back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, finely chopped
• 2 large skinless and boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
• 600g canned chopped tomatoes
• 400ml chicken stock
• 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
• Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
1. Place the onion, carrots and bacon in a large non-stick saucepan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
2 Add the chicken, tomatoes, stock, rosemary and lemon zest and juice. Bring to the boil, stir, then cover and simmer on a medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.