- 2 Chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces.
- 4 Weetabix
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 chicken oxo cube
- 1 level tsp mixed herbs
- 1 level tsp paprika
- ½ tsp mild chilli powder
- ½ tsp onion powder/ granules
- ½ tsp garlic powder/granules
- 2 level tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven 200ºc
- Blend all the ingredients apart (from the chicken and the eggs ) for 10 seconds.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces to the egg and coat well
- Then add the chicken to the weetabix crumb mixture and coat evenly.
- Place the chicken pieces evenly on a baking sheet
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes turning once.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230