- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 x 300g cans peeled new potatoes in water, drained
- 500g passata with basil
- 1 bouquet garni
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 600g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 200g sugar snap peas
- small handful of finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Spray a large saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, fennel seeds and chilli flakes and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to the pan with the passata and bouquet garni and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until slightly reduced. Season well, add the prawns and sugar snap peas and cook for 5 minutes or until piping hot.
- Remove the bouquet garni, scatter over the parsley and ladle into warmed bowls. Serve with salad or vegetables of your choice.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230