- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 level tsp tandoori curry powder* (see tip)
- 215g can green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100ml hot vegetable stock
- 100g peeled raw king or tiger prawns
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the shallot and yellow pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes or until beginning to soften, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic, ginger and tandoori curry powder and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lentils, tomatoes and stock, bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the prawns and scatter over the spinach, then cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and the spinach has wilted.
- Season lightly and stir well, then scatter over the coriander sprigs and serve hot with lemon wedges.
Ultimate Slimming Tips!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230