11.5g sachet sugar-free raspberry jelly crystals
3 tbsp plain quark
3 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
1 level tsp sweetener granules
200g raspberries, thawed if frozen
50g Special K Oats & Honey
100g prepared fresh mango, diced
200g cherries, halved and pitted
For the frozen yogurt:
150g raspberry-flavoured quark
3 x 175g pots Müllerlight Raspberry & Cranberry yogurt
2 level tbsp sweetener granules
1. First put all the ingredients for the frozen yogurt in a bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Pour into a freezer-proof lidded container, cover and freeze until firm but not rock hard. Scoop into a food processor and blend until smooth. Return to the container and freeze once more, then repeat the process 2-3 times until really smooth. (Alternatively, churn in an ice cream maker if you have one.)
3. Spoon the frozen yogurt into the container and freeze until firm. Meanwhile, dissolve the jelly crystals in 285ml boiling water in a small shallow dish (the jelly should have a depth of about 1cm). Cool, then chill for 2-3 hours or until set.
4. Cut into small chunks. Mix the quark and yogurt together in a small bowl and chill until needed.
5. Whizz the sweetener and half the raspberries in a food processor. Press through a sieve into a bowl, discarding the bits in the sieve, then cover and chill until needed.
6.To assemble your knickerbocker glories, layer scoops of frozen yogurt, most of the Special K, the jelly chunks, whole raspberries, mango, cherries, raspberry sauce and the quark-yogurt mixture in 4 tall glasses.
7. Top with another scoop of frozen yogurt, crumble over the rest of the cereal and serve with long-handled spoons.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230