- 500g 5% extra lean minced beef
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder (or more to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 30ml rice wine *(1/4 syn each or balsamic vinegar for syn free)
- 30ml soy sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 courgettes, spiralized or grated
- 1 carrot, spiralized or grated
- Your choice of syn free dried noodles, cooked
- Spring onions & lemon juice to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, mix together two tablespoons of the puree, garlic, chilli, wine, soy sauce, seasoning and beef.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and squash in the beef and fry for 15 minutes, occasionally turning and breaking down into large clumps.
- Add the veg and cook until they’ve reduced in size.
- Stir in the remaining puree and the cooked noodles, then serve.
- Garnish with the spring onions and a twist of lemon.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/medf6070/public_html/bestslimmingworld.com/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230