- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Dried red chilli flakes
- 500g Lean lamb leg steaks, visible fat removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 400g Can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 tsp Sweetener
- 4 Carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Courgettes, halved lengthways and sliced
- Small handful finely chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Spray a non-stick casserole pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the onion, spices and lamb and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée and sweetener and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low then cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Stir in the carrots and courgettes and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Season to taste, scatter over the coriander and serve hot.
ULTIMATE SLIMMING TIPS!
Slimming Tip 1 – Don’t go hungry
If you are hungry you need to eat. Depriving your body of food will just see you miserable and maybe even grabbing the high fat, high sugar foods instead. And that’s really not going to help.
Slimming Tip 2 – Fill up on Super Slimming Foods
Now no food has the power to actually slim you down, but the foods with the least calories for the most amount of filling power will cut your calorie intake without you even realising.
These foods what to take priory over other foods, by filling your plate with at least 1/3 of the Super Slimming Foods will see the lbs literally drop off.
Slimming Tip 3 – Plan Plan Plan
Fail to plan is planning to fail. Make a solid plan not only for the foods and meal you are going to enjoy but also what might get in your way. If you know you have a night out, that’s fine, just plan… What food will you order? What drinks will you order? And stick to your plan for amazing weight losses.
With so many slimming world meals that can be adapted to your lifestyle. From batch cooking and making the most of your time by using the slow cooker. Our aim is to develop healthy recipes that can fit into any diet you are following. With a strong emphasis on budget family meal recipes with a good dollop of motivation and self-belief.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/bestslimmingworld.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/flex-mag-edit/single.php on line 230